Congratulations on your win! You’ve won a HOT in 2015 award; now what? First, make sure your Owler company profile is up-to-date and accurate. Ensure that you stay HOT by getting more followers and users to vote on your CEO and other polls. (See Who Can Use Owler Award Logos?) Here are some ideas to promote your win:
• Add the award to your website and/or blog We emailed you a code snippet with a link to your Owler company profile. Users can follow your company, vote on your CEO and other polls, and follow your marketing efforts and recent news about your company. (If you need the award code again, email email@example.com.)
• Issue a press release We have a press release template you can use to announce your win. Simply copy and paste the text, insert your company name and info where indicated, then push your press release over a service, share it with local publishers, and post it to your blog and/or press page.
• Post your award on social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) Share your award news on social media sites by pasting your code snippet. Include the #OwlerHOTin2015 hashtag to increase your chances of getting discovered by new potential fans and followers.
• Mention your award in your email signature Your Owler award will help solidify your company HOTness and help reinforce your brand reputation.
• Congratulate your competition on social media Competition can be fierce in the business world, but a little friendly competition goes a long way! Plus, it’s good for your biz karma. Example: “@Competitor, congratulations on your #OwlerHOTin2015 award! #friendscloseenemiescloser”
• Add your award to a brochure or other print materials Want a high resolution version to include in print? No problem! Write firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send one out to you immediately.
Congratulations on being HOT in 2015! Out of more than 15 million companies on Owler, we’re thrilled to announce the selected winners of 2015. Read about the benefits of having your company profile on Owler. Other questions? Email email@example.com.